Friday, April 10, 2009

10th April 2009













Rathmines

So, the project is 100 days old today. And so far, so good. I'm getting used to having the camera with me all the time, and I hope people aren't getting sick of me taking photos. I'm gradually working out what the Panasonic Lumix can do and which photos tend to come out the best. I've only been late for two meetings because I stopped off to take a photo.

I'm still not very good at taking photos of people, so there are loads of shots of buildings. Plus, I'm not sure it's entirely fair to post photos of my friends and colleagues, despite the temptation to snap some shots in meetings at work. The closest I've come is Budget Day and going into Government Buildings last month. There's another 265 days to go, so maybe that'll change.

In the meantime, do email me with any hints (stop taking photos of buildings), suggestions (hey, you live in a city; take some photos of people) or ideas (people are quite photogenic; try taking some photos of them).

Happy Easter and may your God go with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment